9th Annual Cake Auction took place on Friday, April 22, 2016
DID YOU KNOW?. . . ..
- At the 9th Annual Cake Auction on April 22, 2016, over $140,000 was raised for renovations to Residents' rooms in Long Term Care at the Millwoods and Kensington Campuses.
- Southside Manor was recognized as the Gold Winner in the Seniors’ Residence category of the 2015 Reader’s Choice Awards.
- On Sunday, September 27, 2015 the new 255-seat Shepherd’s Care Christian Church Kensington Village was officially dedicated to the Glory of God in an inspirational service.
- Shepherd's Care Foundation recognized 95 long service and retired employees at Staff Appreciation events on March 25 and April 9, 2015 - Our Staff are Shining Stars!
- Shepherd's Care Foundation was the recipient of the GOLD award for safety in the Health Care category at Canada's Safest Employers Awards' Gala - October 28, 2014.
- Shepherd's Care was awarded a three-year CARF accreditation for Aging Services Network, Assisted Living and Governance Standards Applied on May 30, 2014.
- Millwoods Shepherd's Care Therapeutic Services Department won the Mindful Recipe Contest hosted by Baycrest, Innovations in Aging! - April 2013.
- "How miniature horses enhanced life and wellness at Kensington Village" was published in The Journal on Active Aging May/June 2011.
Shepherd's Care Newsletters
Summer 2015 Fall 2015 Winter 2015 Spring 2016