Shepherd’s Care Foundation
September 11, 2014
DID YOU KNOW?. . . ..
- Shepherd's Care Foundation was the recipient of the GOLD award for safety in the Health Care category at Canada's Safest Employers Awards' Gala - October 28, 2014.
- A Sod turning ceremony for the new church at Kensington Village took place on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
- Shepherd's Care was awarded a three-year CARF accreditation for Aging Services Network, Assisted Living and Governance Standards Applied on May 30, 2014.
- At the Annual Cake Auction on April 25, 2014, $107,000 was raised for Dementia Care.
- Shepherd's Care Foundation recognized 94 long service employees and 5 retirees at Staff Appreciation events on September 11 and September 18, 2013 - Our Staff are Shining Stars!
- Millwoods Shepherd's Care Therapeutic Services Department won the Mindful Recipe Contest hosted by Baycrest, Innovations in Aging!
- Shepherd's Care Vanguard was officially opened on February 13, 2013 .
- "How miniature horses enhanced life and wellness at Kensington Village" was published in The Journal on Active Aging May/June 2011.
Shepherd's Care Newsletters