New location this year!
This year, proceeds from the Cake Auction and Golf Tournament will be used for technology upgrades at Shepherd’s Care Foundation. In particular:
- tablets with the PointClick Care Program for our long-term care staff
- computer kiosks for required continuous healthcare education
- TVs publicly displayed within our seven campuses
This initative will allow us to:
- modify our approach to person-centered care
- make for better documentation of personal health records
- control and eliminate outbreaks of viruses, infections and disease
- keep our residents and visitors informed
For more information on the Cake Auction or Golf Tournament, please contact Wilfred Golbeck, Director of Community Relations, at 780-461-3760, or firstname.lastname@example.org.