(8:24 a.m., 1/06/20):
The Influenza outbreak has been lifted from Long-Term Care. There are a few residents with coughs who are being monitored and one with G.I. symptoms.
(9:55 a.m., 1/02/20):
Good morning and Happy New year to you all.
As of today, no new cases of Influenza-like Illness (ILI) have been reported.
We have one resident in long-term care on precautions for G.I.
We continue to have 4 confirmed ILI with one precautionary.
(10:13 a.m., 12/30/19):
Well we were lucky this year to get through Christmas with no outbreaks. That being said, effective December 27, 2019 KV LTC was officially placed on Influenza-like Illness Outbreak. The following provisions are in place:
- Enhanced surveillance of residents
- Isolation with precautions in place for ill residents
- Swabs to determine pathogen have been taken and sent in
- Enhanced cleaning in the common areas
- Enhanced surveillance of residents at the KV DSL and Cottages.
Updates with numbers or residents and staff affected to be included in subsequent updates.