Status: Open | Site: Vanguard | Department: Therapy Services | Closing Date: Jan 12, 2018
77.5 Hours Bi-weekly
Education & Experience
- Graduation from a recognized Recreation Therapy Diploma/Certificate Program (or equivalent) is required or degree - Alberta Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Recent experience working with older adults is desired;
- Experience and training in working with individuals living with dementia is essential;
- Experience and training in the fundamentals of music and art is an asset;
- Effective human relations skills with a commitment to the team approach to resident care
- Experience leading volunteers is an asset
- Demonstrates empathy, understanding and enthusiasm in providing quality care and service for residents.
- Shepherd’s Care Foundation offers competitive salaries and benefits along with a working environment that encourages and supports all employees.
- Class 4 driver’s license or willing to get it
- Apply by completing application and uploading cover letter/resume. We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
"We are dedicated to the celebration of life in a caring, Christian environment."