Class 4 Bus Driver
Status: Open | Site: Millwoods | Department: Therapeutic Services | Closing Date: Dec 15, 2017
Apply by completing application and uploading cover letter/resume. We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Class 4 Bus Driver - CASUAL - 19 - 24 hours biweekly
Location: Edmonton AB
- Transport residents to various outings including to community events, shopping malls, restaurants and appointments.
- Assist recreation staff on outings as needed by pushing residents in wheelchairs or by providing walking stand-by assistance.
- Comply with safety requirements as set out by Alberta Transportation Safety Act.
- Complete regular safety checks.
- Exterior/Interior cleaning of bus, as needed.
- Valid Alberta Class 4 Driver’s License
- Valid First Aid/CRP certificate
- Recent Commercial Driver’s Abstract
- Experience with transporting seniors via Handi-Bus
- Familiar with use of qo-Straint system preferred
- Ability to work the odd evening and/or weekend for special events
Shepherd’s Care Foundation is "Dedicated to the Celebration of Life in a Caring Christian environment"